Friday, June 23, 2006

Split Personality

Earlier this week I participated in a Conflict Resolution training. A portion of these trainings always includes a personality profile. Now, those of you who know me well, and lovingly refer to me as, ahem, Monica, know that I do not really need to take a personality profile to find out that I am "practical, methodical, deliberate, neat, clean, orderly, and use step-by-step linear progression to order thought." No surprises there, huh?

The surprise comes in the fact that I tested equally Concrete Sequential (read: Monica) and Abstract Sequential. Now, Abstract Sequentials are not entirely different from Concrete Sequentials, but I would just like to note that we ARE making progress, folks. While being an Abstract Sequential does explain my dislike of being all huggy-touchy-feely and emotional, it also shows that I don't always have to think in a linear progression ALL the time. Baby steps.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good job on the progress, Monica.

I love Wikipedia!

SP said...

Wow...maybe I should have lived with you longer. Ha!

SP said...

I don't think people knew how to respond, Mandy!