If I rise on the wings of the dawn, If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me. Psalm 139:9,10
That pic has been my wallpaper/computer background for two years now. I love it. It's one of my fav pics I've ever taken. Ever. Can't wait. Though we should warn Mandi that we won't have that view this year. :(
Take better sunscreen!Did you really get burned? I'm so sorry!I bought you a prize to take with you on your trip this weekend! Here's a hint: you can use it to entertain the little cheaters.
Yes, sunscreen is a MUST for Acapulco! We will go to the beach the day after arriving, and I won't need to be a lobster for the week.I am psyched about my prize!!!
sunscreen -- check.note to self about view -- check, checkexcitement -- checkanticipation -- check, checkhehe. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That pic has been my wallpaper/computer background for two years now. I love it. It's one of my fav pics I've ever taken. Ever.
Can't wait. Though we should warn Mandi that we won't have that view this year. :(
Take better sunscreen!
Did you really get burned? I'm so sorry!
I bought you a prize to take with you on your trip this weekend! Here's a hint: you can use it to entertain the little cheaters.
Yes, sunscreen is a MUST for Acapulco! We will go to the beach the day after arriving, and I won't need to be a lobster for the week.
I am psyched about my prize!!!
sunscreen -- check.
note to self about view -- check, check
excitement -- check
anticipation -- check, check
hehe. ;)
Post a Comment