Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Checkbook

I know my blog is sad. There are many things I could write about and just don't. Shannon says I should blog about how I have to hang my trash in the trees.

I am out of practice at journaling and sharing those little moments of life. Little things happen and I think maybe I should write them down, then I forget, and then it seems weird to write about something that happened two or three weeks ago.

Right now, all I can think about is the fact that I haven't balanced my checkbook in 55 days. It bugs me. Because of exchange rates and taking money out in pesos and having to wait to see what I actually took out in dollars, I have just been keeping up with my account online. I have NEVER done that before. I have always been a faithful checkbook balancer. It is getting to me, knowing my register is sitting in a drawer with no entries listed after November 11, 2008. One of the many things I am trying to adjust to, along with hanging my trash in trees.

4 comments:

SP said...

We want to see your trash in the trees! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Why are you hanging your trash in trees?? Is there a "dogs gone wild problem"?

Love,

Mom

The Jones Family said...

Thanks for updating the blog... it's great to hear from you!

jenny said...

trash in trees! trash in trees!