It is game time again! Test your geography skills with this US States version of Tetris.I really wish geography had been a required subject during my high school years. I think it would have really helped my score. But, there was a "Map of the United States" puzzle in the pre-k class I taught that I re-assembled approximately 17 times a day. I guess if I can't have a semester of geography, that will have to do.
9 comments:
8:35 at the "Hard" level . . . . but I will get better !! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks !!
I have played A LOT today, and I can't get under 4:30 at the "Hard" level. I also tried the Europe one, and got it down to around 6 minutes . . . but it took awhile!!!
dang- i was awful. over 10 minutes on easy. shameful, mandy. i am so ashamed!!!
5:09 first time on easy. 4:30 second time. . .
I'm addicted.
Tetris is my favorite game. . .this is NOT good.
6:33 on my second time . . . I need more practice !!
3:11 on Hard!
I think I would so kick butt on this game...but maybe not. Perhaps we'll have to see at work tomorrow. Sounds like a good reason to take a break!
Your post on Schroders is too funny. Okay, that just reminded me that I have to get back to you about Monday. Doing that next!!!
Where did you find this girl? I need to share this one.
5:21 on my 3d time
Post a Comment