Sunday, February 04, 2007

Steer Clear

This is where I have been for the past week. I picked up some travel brochures for anyone that would like them, but I have to tell you, I really don't recommend the place.



What, too much information? Sorry. The hotel mini-bar was stocked with Robitussin, and Robitussin makes me cranky.

10 comments:

Becky said...

WHERE do you find these things?

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! okay, i LOVE it!! that made me shoot milk outta my nose while eating my raisin bran right now! yes, phelmg city or however the heck it's spelled, is not a fun place to be at all. spent a lot of time there last week myself.

Anonymous said...

You've had it rough this school year! Hopefully, your immunity will be built up better before heading off to Mexico...unless you get all their different strains of viruses as well.

Okay, so maybe you'll have a GREAT immune system when you move back.

SP said...

You are hilarious!

Mandy said...

Google images, girls. You can find all kinds of crazy stuff out there. Just type in phlegm and watch the magic happen.

Yeah, this has been a crazy year, sickness-wise. Maybe it will get better soon! I am dosing up on Airborne, and do feel better (Katie, I wholeheartedly recommend!)

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you girl...that Airborne we took last night worked like a charm. Tonight, my throat is as good as new!

Bella Sera said...

I second Emily. I'm been living off it all week b/c I felt like I was getting sick. Much better now. Go take some more :)

Anonymous said...

Get out of Phlegm City? Simple...pass Go, collect $200 and buy Yocult...that delicious drink we swilled everyday in Mexico. Or you could try garlic pills, that way no one gets close enough to you to give you their germs. Also,it might just keep those kids in their seats. Talk about classroom control!

Love You

Anonymous said...

MOUNTAINEER, NEW POST, PLEEASE, MOUNTAINEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess i have to sing the same Mariah Carey song to you that i sang to becky...ahem...

I can't blog
if blogging is without you...
I can't blog....
I can't blog any more........

wahhh wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

I loved it this time Katie!!